Skip to content Skip to footer
Common Questions

If you are a citizen or green card holder you are eligible to vote.
In order to vote you will need to register to vote via the form. The form can be found on our website to download or from the link below. You can also request a registration form from either the Board of Elections or your nearest Post Office.

Voter Registration Form Download
English    Chinese

If you are registered to vote then you are eligible to vote in the primary. You can only vote in the primary for the party you are registered with. Ex. Republican Primary with registered Republican Voters.

We gladly accept volunteers wo help with the campaign. Please either send an email request to or call 718-772-8947 (Chinese) or 347-761-8818 (English)

You can donate a minimum of $20 and a maximum of $1050. Please see our donation link to donate online or mail in a donation form which can be found on our website.

Donation Form

This is a requirement of the city to verify that you have the funds donated and for tax purposes.

Yes your donations are tax deductible.